Saturday, November 25, 2023

A TRUE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE (UPDATED FEBRUARY 27TH, 2024)


Jesus said: I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me, even though he dies, yet shall he live. John 11:25.




 THE DAY JESUS SAVED ME

 

A testimony from Jonathan Mireles. His final story before his departure from his family.

August 12 2023 

Isaiah 41:10 
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” 

 

Lamentations 3:22–23 
“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness”. 

 

Philippians 4:6–7 
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”. 

 

 

On August 12 2023 was the day my life changed forever. I left work from the Police Department and made my way home. Shortly after arriving home, depression started to settle in my mind. The thoughts getting louder as the evil spirits filled my head with negativity. I tried to block them out but they grew louder and overwhelmed me. The demons attacked me when I was at my lowest and vulnerable. I turned on the game console to try and distract my mind from the negative thoughts. I sat down on the chair to play a game with my brother and then suddenly I couldn’t breath. My vision was blurry and I saw a dark tunnel start closing in. I tried to stand up from the chair and yell for help but I collapsed to the floor and started gasping for air. In a matter of seconds, I fainted while still trying to breath. Then the unthinkable happened, my heart stopped beating for 45 minutes. For 45 minutes I was dead until I was found by my mother, my sister and my sister's boyfriend.   

Entering The After Life 

For about 15 – 20 seconds it was complete darkness. I then saw myself leave my body in soul form and I started going towards the sky. As I was still ascending through the clouds and higher into the atmosphere high above the earth I entered outer space and was staring at all the beautiful stars. In the distance the most brightest light with clouds appeared with the most magnificent colors you can ever imagine. It was so beautiful that I wanted to cry but I couldn’t. No tears were coming out. I had no pain, no sorrow, no depression, no anxiety, I was at peace. I was not scared during this time because I knew I was going to see my Creator and I had many questions to ask. As I got closer to this enormous bright light, I knew it was the gates to heaven. I knew I was going to see my grandmother again. Then, the scenery changed in a split second and I found myself in a dark open area. I was completely naked in this area with total darkness and not a single light in sight. I was against a wall trying to search for a way out for about 15 – 20 minutes as the ground and walls started to get hot. I felt the evilness in the air and all the evil spirits around me, and I was so scared. It was as if I was breathing in fear. As I continued to search through the darkness, I heard the unthinkable 

The Fight For My Soul 


I started to hear the growling noises coming from the millions of demons who were going to come for me. These demons were so loud that the area I was in started shaking. They were chanting and cursing and stomping with so much hatred towards God and me. They began to charge and run towards me with full force. And by the sound of their steps, I knew they were huge and had to be about 13ft tall. I could not see their faces because I knew God didn’t want me to see their faces. As the demons got closer to me, I started to turn my back and look away. Just when the demons got within arms reach, a bright light appeared, and a Angel came down from heaven like lighting. As this Angel landed, I noticed the ground had broken and shattered where he landed and I looked over my shoulder  and I saw the hideous hands and long black nails with burned skin of these demons. This Angelic Warrior was a man standing at about 15ft tall and had the most beautiful wings you can ever imagine. The wings of this Angel had to be at least 50ft tall and wide and holding in his hand was a sword standing at about 5ft tall and completely made out of gold. This Angelic warrior that Jesus sent to protect me, did just that. He started fighting the millions of demons by himself for about 20 – 25 minutes straight. This Angelic warrior was not getting tired nor backing down from the fight. The demons kept coming even though they knew they could not defeat this Angel. The demons were sacrificing themselves to get just a piece of flesh from me. 

The second Angel 


 As the battle continued, I then saw a screen appear before me depicting where I had died. I then saw my sister's boyfriend Justin doing CPR on me and all the police officers and EMT arriving. It was like watching live TV. As I saw them rush into the house to help bring me back to life, a second Angel appeared. This Angel was a woman who had wings just as big as the first Angel. This woman Angel kneeled  down next to my sister's boyfriend and placed her hand on his back, as she was giving him strength to keep him going as he was getting tired.  

THE CATCH  

After seeing them desperately trying to bring me back to life, the screen disappeared. I was then looking back at this incredible battle between this male Angel and the demons that continued to come by the millions. Suddenly the floor beneath me disappeared and I started to fall. As I fell like lighting, it started to get hotter and hotter. I desperately tried to grab something/anything to stop myself from falling but, there was nothing for me to grab unto. The fear that was in my head as I  imagined where I was falling to was terrifying. The Angel then chased after me with great speed, and used his sword to swipe away the demons as they tried to grab me out from the air. And just when I was about to enter the fiery pit, a bright light appeared out of the darkness and a huge white arm and hand wearing a white robe appeared and caught me with the Angel and pulled us out together from what I can only imagine was Hell.  

THE ROAD TO RECOVERY 

As I regained consciousness they rushed me to the hospital where I was in critical condition. As I entered the hospital and into the emergency room, I started losing consciousness again. I then died again for the second time for 25 minutes. During this time I didn’t see anything. The doctors were able to revive me again and had to put me into a coma and on 4 life support machines due to the severity and damage my body sustained. For 4 days I was in a coma until I woke up. I then woke up paralyzed from head to toe the first time, so they had to put me back to sleep. The following day I woke up from the coma again and was able to feel my body again. My right lung had collapsed and was filled with blood and vomit, and phenomena had developed in my lungs and my heart was bleeding . I had to get  heart surgery done immediately due to the damage my heart sustained. Jesus healed me from all the pain and damage and most importantly, Jesus saved me. 

 I want everyone to know that no matter how many bad things you did in this life or how many things you think you should be punished for, Jesus will forgive you. If Jesus can raise me from the dead twice and give me a second chance at life he will do the same for you. He is our Almighty God and one true King, our Heavenly Father, and our Savior. Give your life to God and watch him work miracles. I know my job here is not done and I know Jesus is still forming me into the man he wants me to be. Please let this testimony lead you to invite Jesus into your life and bring you closer to him. Accept him as your Lord and Savior and you shall be forgiven. I love you all and God Bless you Amen.  

Dear viewer: Below are the photos that were taken by family members of Jonathan Mireles while he was in ICU at INSPIRA MEDICAL CENTER located at 700 Mullica Hill Road, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062. He was admitted on August 12 & discharged August 19th, 2023. His greatest desire is to share his NDE to lost souls around the world for the salvation of lost souls & for the GLORY OF GOD.






ON FEBRUARY 15TH, 2024
JONATHAN MIRELES LOST
HIS LIFE AND BATTLE 
WITH CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY


Jonathan A. Mireles

Jonathan A. Mireles, age 30 years of Pennsauken, passed away suddenly on February 15, 2024.
 
Beloved son of Noemi Suarez and Anthony I. Mireles. Devoted father of Adam Jonathan Mireles.  Loving brother of Anthony Mireles, Jr. (Melanie), Timothy Mireles (Angelina), his twin Jeremiah Mireles and Sarah Mireles.  Dear uncle of Caileen, Anthony III, Caleb and Tobias.  Also survived by many loving aunts, uncles and cousins.
 
Jonathan was a former employee of the Pennsauken Police Department SLEO 1 and a former volunteer  firefighter for the Pennsauken Fire Department.  He enjoyed drawing, was very artistic and when he was younger played baseball.  Jonathan liked to play video games and loved working on cars with his twin brother, Jeremiah.  
 
Relatives and friends are invited to the Visitation and Funeral on Friday, February 23, 2024 from 10AM-12PM at the Iglesia Fuego Celestial Church, 1476 S. 8th Street in Camden, where a Funeral Service will be held at 12PM.  Interment will follow at Morgan Cemetery in Cinnaminson.  In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the family to go towards the future of Adam, Jonathan's son. 


 

Jonathan's twin brother 

No photo description available.

Shared with Jeremiah's frien

As I lay down, I have no words. I cry and asked God why did this happen, I asked why you and not me? I told God I will trade places with you and I am ready. None of this makes sense to me. But I know God is my Lord and Savior and I accept Jesus in my heart. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and he rose from the dead. I feel completely destroyed, I feel incomplete without you. But I feel Peace and comfort knowing in my heart that you are with God now in Heaven. I Know you accepted Jesus and you Believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior. For me knowing that, If this is Gods will in your life to bring you home to ease your suffering and he saw that the rest of your life on Earth was going to be a battle, God will allow your own actions if this was the only way to save your soul. I cried myself to sleep asking and begging God to please help me see you, to please let me get a glimpse of you as I lay to rest and sleep. The Lord knows how much I love you Jonathan, I will always Love you. You are my ONLY Twin and I Pray and Have Faith in the Lord that I will, when my day comes and the Lord calls me home, I will see you again. 

The night that God Touched My heart.
 
I cried and asked God to please give me a glimpse of you if you are with him in heaven. I begged God to please let me see you in a dream while I lay to rest and sleep. I asked God to please grant me this from my heart so that I can have comfort and peace in knowing that you are okay and you are saved by the grace of God.

Jonathan, as I layed on my couch where you would sleep when you came to my house, and as I fell asleep, I fell asleep thinking of you and crying to God about you. While I slept, I dreamt of you. In that dream I saw you and you waved at me and when you waved at me I started crying. I was crying out to you and asking you if you were in heaven with God and it seemed as if you were not allowed to tell me by words. But you did not look like you were in any pain or harm. I kept asking you if you are okay and you didn’t answer me and all you did was smile and when you smiled, you made a gesture with your eye brows as if you were trying to say up, up. When I asked you again if you are in heaven so that I can have peace in my heart that you are with God, you made that gesture again. At that moment I felt in my heart that you are with God in heaven and you accepted God as your savior in your heart. You are in no more pain and in that dream, you appeared so beautifully and bright to me, in a way that I have never seen you before.

 Jonathan, I will see you again. I love you so much with all my heart and if God allowed me this dream to see you, I know you are safe and I know that we will meet again. When I look in the mirror, all I see is you. When that time comes for myself, please wait for me. I love you Jonathan.
 

 JEREMIAH'S NIGHT VISION PART II


The LORD is close to the brokenhearted:

 

I used to be afraid of death., but now I am no longer afraid because I truly know that there is life in Jesus. 

 

As I lay down getting ready for bed, I cry out to God to please comfort my heart as I rest and sleep. As I was about to fall asleep, Jesus granted me a vision. In that vision I was hugging you Johnny so tight in Heaven and the joy in my heart that I felt was pure. When that vision was concluded, I immediately was brought back to a state of mind and sort of woke up. I immediately grabbed my phone to write down what I just saw that the Lord has granted me from my heart. I cried and I cried because the Lord hears my heart without speaking words and he is close to the broken in heart and he comforts them. This is my testimony that God is speaking to me in ways from my heart that I ask. I will forever Trust and Believe in my Father Jesus Christ. That dream and that vision will be in my heart forever. Jonathan, I’ll see you soon. I love you. 


A PRAYER TO GOD AS WE MOURN THE PASSING AWAY OF OUR BELOVED  JONATHAN MIRELES
 
"DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, I COME BEFORE YOU WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART. I HAVE LOST A DEAR LOVED ONE AND I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR STRENGTH. HELP ME DEAR LORD TO OVERCOME THIS GRIEF AND DESPAIR. I CAN NOT DO IT ON MY OWN. I CALL UPON YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO COMFORT ME. YOUR WORD TELLS US THAT NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST. NOT TROUBLE, HARDSHIP, PERSECUTION, FAMINE, NAKEDNESS, DANGER, SWORD, DEATH, HELL, DEMONS OR THE PRESENT OR FUTURE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY LIFE. 
 
I UNDERSTAND THAT GRIEF IS A PROCESS. HELP WE WALK THROUGH THIS PROCESS WITHOUT GIVING IN TO DESPAIR. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO PRAISE YOU EVEN WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. 
 
YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE AND MY STRONG TOWER. YOU ARE AN EVER PRESENT HELP IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. YOUR JOY IS MY STRENGTH. YOUR COMFORT SUSTAINS ME. YOUR PEACE KEEPS MY SOUL FROM ANGUISH. AND YOU ARE MY HOPE AND VICTORY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.





No comments:

Post a Comment