Tuesday, January 1, 2019

BETWEEN THE NEW YEARS

" OUR LORD AND OUR GOD. WE REJOICE IN YOU. WITHOUT YOUR HELP WE COULD NOT FACE UNAFRAID THE YEAR 2019 BEFORE US".

Thus says the Lord Jesus of Nazareth: I stand between the years. The Light of My Presence is flung across the year to come-the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. Backward, over the past year, is my shadow thrown, hiding trouble and sorrow and disappointment.
  
       Dwell not on the past-only on the present. Only use the past as the trees use my Sunlight to absorb it, to make from it in after days the warming fire rays. So store only the blessings from me, Jesus the True Light of the World. Encourage yourselves by the thought of these.

      Bury every fear  of the future, of poverty for those dear to you, of suffering, of loss. Bury all thoughts of unkindness, and bitterness, all your dislikes,  your resentments, your sense of failure, your disappointments in others and in yourselves, your gloom, your despondency, and let us leave them all behind and buried, and go forward to a new and risen life. 

       Remember you must not see as the world sees. I hold the year 2019 in my hands-in trust for you. But I shall guide you only one day at a time. Leave the rest with me. You  must not anticipate the gift by fears or thoughts of the days that lie ahead.  And for each day I shall supply the wisdom and the strength you need to forge ahead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment