Friday, June 11, 2021

MY PERSONAL VISION OF HELL BY THE CHRISTIAN WARRIOR

Hebrews 9:27

“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

Dear Viewer:

               I am sharing a divine encounter which took place on May 25th, 2021 during the stillness of the midnight hours. This was a night vision which God gave me of what is coming to this world on a global level. My motive for sharing this vision is to warn mankind that dark days of judgement are coming. I am not interested in seeking notoriety because I am a sinner saved by grace through Yeshua/Jesus. Our Heavenly Father instructed me to share this warning to all concerned. I seek only to do his will and only to glorify his Holy Name Yahuwah the Lord God the King of the Universe.  At the end of this narrative, I will provide 3 videos below which closely resembles what I saw. Be advised these 3 videos are from other Christian sources. They are not my personal videos. They are simply being posted here to illustrate as closely as possible what I saw in this vision. Okay let's get started.

        On May 25th God the Father gave me a night vision reminiscent to those which the prophets of the Old Testament experienced i.e. the Prophet Daniel.  In this vision my wife and I were in an auditorium within a church setting. After taking our seats, we waited for the screen in front of us to start showing a movie. However, I had no clue what the movie was about. All of a sudden on the screen appeared dark clouds with clapping thunder and lighting, very much like what you see when a fierce storm is approaching. In biblical terms thunder, lighting and dark clouds represent a warning of impending judgement and destruction (cf  Zephaniah  1:15, Psalm 144:6). Suddenly I saw hell appear before my eyes. I saw many souls falling into the fires of hell. It was like watching human souls raining down from the earth and landing on the flames of hell. They had the appearance of skeletons. They had no flesh covering their skeletal frames. They reminded me of the pictures one sees of the bodies of dead Jews during the Nazi Jewish Holocaust in large piles. So many were falling that I couldn't count them. As they fell on the fires of hell in heaps, I could hear their loud screams from the torments they were experiencing. As I continued to watch this, suddenly to the left of the screen appeared God Yahuwah whose name means I Am that I Am the self existing one in Hebrew. His appearance was that of an elderly white man like the Ancient of Days as described in the Book of Daniel. This term, Ancient of Days comes from the Prophet Daniel 7:13-14 which says, “I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man(Jesus) coming with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him(Jesus) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed." 

 Revelation 11:15 - Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,‘The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,*and he will reign for ever and ever.’

 Yahuwah's description is as follow: He has a white beard, long grey hair, wearing a white robe with a scepter/staff in his right hand. As I watched, he began to talk to me. Not verbally with words but telepathically. He told me there is coming a great judgement on this world. He told me to warn the world of this coming judgment by sharing his WORD. Then the vision ended.

     Dear viewer since May 25th, I've been feeling very restless about all of this. Like having a sense of urgency. The Spirit of God has been prompting me not to keep this message/vision to myself, but to share this with the world. I am very reserved about revelations/visions which God has given to me since the age of 10 through night visions, trance visions and spiritual visions. I usually share them with people I can trust, because many Christians have in the past doubted what God has revealed to me.

       Prior to the above night vision many years before, during the second week of October 1999 God the Father spoke to me in a night vision. I saw Jesus as a new born baby being held by someone's hands. He was crying and moving his little hands and feet like any baby normally does when they cry. Then I heard the voice of God the Father penetrating through the ceiling of my bedroom. He spoke these words to me with sorrow: "THE ONLY REASON I HAVE NOT DESTROYED THIS EARTH WITH MY WRATH, IS BECAUSE OF MY SON, MY SON". Then there was a pause before he spoke again.  Then with an angry tone in his voice he said; "BUT MY SPIRIT WILL NOT CONTEND WITH MANKIND FOREVER. I AM GOING TO JUDGE MANKIND AND DESTROY THIS EARTH"!(cf Genesis 6:3 & Revelation 21:1).

 Dear beloved please don't take this as a figment of my imagination.  Because this is one vision I can't keep to myself. If you are not saved, turn to Yeshua/Jesus and be reconciled with God the Father before it's too late for you! If you are a Bible believing Christian read and study the books of Daniel and Revelation.  Yahuwah has spoken and has revealed that humanity's days are numbered. 

       In closing please view the following  videos  below which provide an illustration of what I saw in this vision. God Bless You.




       









See the following link below


Recommend the following book



No comments:

Post a Comment