Friday, April 8, 2022

Tik Tok man falsely alleges that I am bashing him on YouTube


 
 
 
Dear  viewers: My response to this video: 
 
  Christians are mandated by Holy Writ to contend for the faith. What exactly does that mean? Answere: The epistle of Jude is written to Jewish Christians living in Jerusalem. In the opening passages, the author explains that he had initially intended to write a general letter of encouragement on the topic of “the salvation we share.” Instead, Jude explains, “I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people” (Jude 1:3). Jude is concerned because “the faith”—the Christian message of the gospel—is under attack from false teachers who are spreading dangerous heresies. Jude urges his readers to contend for the faith against those who seek to undermine and erode it. The Greek word Jude chooses, translated “contend earnestly,” usually describes an athlete striving with extreme intensity to win the victory in a physical competition. The Amplified Bible translates the command as “fight strenuously for [the defense of] the faith.” Jude wants all believers to contend earnestly for the faith. A true contender vigorously endeavors to win the competition, not holding anything back. In this case, the struggle is for “the faith,” which is the saving truth of Jesus Christ and His teachings (2 Corinthians 11:3–4; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; Hebrews 1:2). 
 
TIK TOK MAN,  In your videos you have made many false accusations against the Christian faith.
 I have openly challenged you to refute my evidence presented against your arguments from a Christian Worldview which you have failed to do so. I have presented my evidence to the public in order to prove that your faulty logic is not verifiable scripturally and scientifically. And I have done this as tactfully as possible. If you feel happy being what you claim to be(ATHEIST), then that is your prerogative. I have no intentions of violating your beliefs. Just remember these words I am about to write: YOU ULTIMATELY ONE DAY WILL SEE GOD FACE TO FACE AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH. You can dismiss these words as a figment of my imagination. And I deeply feel sorry for you and every lost atheist that's out there. With that being said, I AM A TRUE FOLLOWER OF BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY. NOT SOME CHRISTIAN CULT. NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE. I have been on this path for 50 years. And as such, accepting Jesus the Messiah is a personal decision every human being has a right to make on their own. I will never under compulsion force anyone to accept the Savior of the world.

You haven't proved me wrong on anything and you have to come up with a better response than this so try again in just one simple paragraph because I'm erasing this one. It's too long and speechy. 
 
DEAR VIEWER: THIS IS A BOLD FACE LIE! HE NEVER REFUTED MY APOLOGETICS POINT BY POINT WITH ANY SCRIPTURAL OR SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. THIS ATHEIST THROUGH HIS OWN WORDS UNWITTINGLY HAS ADMITTED THAT HE IS ARROGANT AND OPINIONATED.

The Way of The Spiritual Warrior
 @Dare To Speak  So be it. You can do what you think it's best for you. I have done my part BEFORE GOD. And deleting this comment does not in anyway nullify what I shared with you. It just proves to me that you are your own worst enemy. I feel sorry for you. And you want to know why I keep repeating this? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TO HELL MYSELF AND HAVE SEEN HOW LOST SOULS BY THE MILLIONS ARE FALLING INTO THAT FIRE AND SCREAMING UNDER TORMENT. AND GOD THE FATHER SPOKE TO ME FACE TO FACE AND TOLD ME TO WARN LOST SOULS NOT TO BE FOOLISH AND COME TO THIS PLACE. READ IT FOR YOURSELF:http://seraphimre.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-vision-of-hell.html
 
DEAR VIEWER: CLICK ON THE LABEL ATHEISM ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING TIK TOK MAN'S ATHEISTIC VIEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment